Friday, January 6, 2017

Not allowed to post in Facebook groups till January 19th, 2017 !!! They are mad and ready to launch WWIII(BW - thermonuclear war) - thats for sure...

 My telephone number is no longer used as a security verification method. Facebook(CIA) declines to use one while insisting on total nonsense security checks(pure bullying). They change my passwords and force me to change
them(they send me sec. codes to emails) on what I am forced to complete even security checks(recognize your comments option), they decline to accept such option(own option) as legitimate when completed...they proceed with more bullying and demand me to answer photos of my facebook friends, but will not show me their photos - instead, nonsense photos located in my friends folders are offered...they proceed to demand from me to supply them with government IDs and so on....two other accounts are locked now...this one is also locked from posting till Jan. 19th...they are mad and ready to launch WWIII(BW - thermonuclear war) - thats for sure...
 

No doubt that Assange is a hero(we wouldn't be where we are at today without him), but the biggest leak ever is http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2017/01/why-wwiii-will-happen-within-next-few.html Source of the leak is = CIA !!! Central Intelligence Agency where some good men and women still are !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment