Tuesday, June 13, 2017

United Nations' lawyer in Vitebsk will make a lots of money with my case according to him and others as well...let me give him a free tip ;)

According to undisclosed source of information(will not disclose one yet, but at one point I will), United Nations' lawyer involved in total criminality against me(this http://docdro.id/jRaM9CF dude) will get reach with my case if he somehow gets me in Israel....he will broker between my rights in Israel and Netanyahu's promises....

I understand that my case is sold by governments to Israel
and would be as such used as liberation of whites weapon, "do as promised Netanyahu or we use main stream media to update his situation" is the logic according to undisclosed source of information(I wouldn't be surprised that some idiots would eventually bite bate like this and support such criminality against me)...

I have seen unbelievable things happening here in Vitebsk(just wait to see videos - it will blow your mind), and I would truly not be surprised if something like this is to take place...girl which I have just dated(didn't go anywhere because I broke relationship) is accountant who apparently owns house worth no more than $10.000...she is inloved with Israel(visitor in Israel who has friends there and even her best friend etc.), and can't tell enough about how beautiful one is...I am surrounded, but also disgusted by such people in Vitebsk...hunger for money and by state depicted(portrayed to the public cases) circumstances can be very dangerous weapon against real political asylum seeker(claimant)....

Was offered interesting job today by this very lawyer...job is located on the opposite side of the town(probably two hours long ride back and forth) and according to him will involve cleaning of ex airfield("work in darrrk areas and ex airfield")...will  go and see one tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment