Monday, August 14, 2017

I can't be nice and I have to know my way(road)...Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy....

I removed quotes away - suspended them temporary as I realized many didn't truly project my real views - rather anger which I rejected my entire life. Quotes will be updated and I will have them posted back online...


Born in 1971 and song was made in 1975...loved one ever since. First songs I remember are Pussycat - Mississippi, Tina Turner - Proud Mary(I was crazy about Tina Turner - learned about Beatles years latter)....crazy song of Jani Kovačič - Na Škoflco(I was probably 4 years old too and scared of this song and thought this guy was a very bad person indeed, but since they played one night and day I eventually learned song and started to sing one on my own)...

I may loose(definitely did) some political points here and there due to what some say is "controversy", but my direction is clear to me...feelings of being terribly wrong in the past shun me here and there(I was) like arrows, but thats okay too because person without strong past doesn't have strong future...I never ran from anything in my life - its just the way I was/am and how it will stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment