Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Dates(abduction threats) appeared back...

Video coming, but have no time right now...

Father keeps bringing back dates even that those from the last time are still in the fridge(figs dates still there - whom is he buying them for)...

Under MKULTRA was told that our neighbors will again host Mossad and supply my father with dates for me to get used to life in Israel. I almost never eat this fruits(bought them three times in my life). Is this a nice game !!???? Hey...


News goes along with LION’S DEN rejects Netanyahu's proposal for Jerusalem as main capital...
"If it happens, it will be all your fold and you will go to Israel is what I was told".

I tell you what...if so called "lion's dent" would exist, it would be just fine with me and many others. This non European reptilians have murdered almost 7% of the population in my little country and numerous our people(over 200.000) were exiled into brotherly Serbia(so you could make lebenraum for yourself just as you are trying to make one in South Africa and mid east today) !!! You are not my people and you will never ever be. Take Putin/Medvedev with you and get out of our and others' countries scum.

Germans engaged in genocide against us Slovenes(also is classified as genocide) https://www.zurnal24.si/magazin/izgon-slovencev-opredeljen-kot-genocid-19929

No comments:

Post a Comment