Saturday, December 16, 2017

Next subject Sergey Kuzhugetovich Shoygu and his daughters

I wasn't gonna write(it will be video) about any of this, but dude is just uglier than the ugly trash that misrepresented Russia deeply(his daughters just as abusive or even more - extremely dangerous).

He is also in bed with Israel and is highly praised by Americans/Dutch etc. for his willingness to perform genocide at their request. 

I was told how  I never ever should disclose the truth about one as his career is extremely promising(will  also numerous treats such psychiatric hospitalization), however, I am not American or Dutch trash's butt licker(its also very little that I have to lose, so I will continue to take my chance)...

Sergey Kuzhugetovich Shoygu and his daughters are an extreme threat to Russia. Any government official who abuses his by state-given powers is an extreme threat to society.

Video coming....

ps. Cameras are installed now and am located in the same room as Sergey Kuzhugetovich Shoygu was when he guarded Putin in the city of Novo mesto(others were located on the top floor)

No comments:

Post a Comment