Thursday, January 11, 2018

Regarding brain technology that Slovenia(and Russia etc.) obtained through me in 2001/2002...

Its actually worth more than 100 Krka factories combine and for the reward, assassinations and torture in mental hospital(and other torture) have taken place. I don't really have words that I could use to describe feelings toward country from where I escaped at age 23 due to beyond inhumane abuse, but I have even less when it comes to country known as USA. I am beyond disgusted with both.

They have suggested me that our house in Novo mesto was and will be used a training house...totally bugged(under 24/7 surveillance) with Novo mesto police and neighbors(many unemployed doing exactly what !!????)

And in Belarus they wouldn't give me even political refugee status !!!???? WTF !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment