Tuesday, January 16, 2018

You will never ever place my name next to the Putin/Shoigu garbage

Much more than Obama(make no mistake - just as the case is with Netanyahu and others, I will press genocide charges also against him) it was George W. Bush(John McCain)'s plan initially to give Slovenia to Italy - years ahead of Obama commenced idea about small Slavic state to be given to Italy.

But just as the case was with me(I ran from Slovenia due to physical violence performed on me on daily bases throughout Slovenian education system up to age 16 when told by schoolmates and teachers that due to violence which they have performed on me, I wouldn't be to drive through my life - this is what Slovenia was and is), it is easier to blame it all on weaker(black race that has nothing, but sticks to defend themselves from nukes - I did't it on daily bases against 10/15 kids). Its easier that way...seems to be Slavic way...the Putin/Shoigu way...


I cite Shoigu(women beater/abuser/rapist, and the biggest faceless criminal coward I have seen in my life - what a disgrace for him to call him self a Russian), "I will get him for you"....after they ruined my life(and have attempted numerous assassination attempts of which some were used to force me even into suicide - almost two years in mental hospital tortured to death) and get him in same position as Bush/McCain were(Trump is worse - all he did was question on how much I would like Slovenia to be erased...if I like Italy etc.), they will get him for me(imagine this - what a scum)....

Formal genocide and terrorism charges are coming out against you on by behalf Obama(and you Bush/McCain/Trump). I suggest black community to think about what is written here....

Ps. I have seen newest movie(just a preview) titled as "Black Panter" and it looks like they are trying to portray you as extra violent...incite whites in even greater hatred...watch what you do(what you ask for) and how you want to be seen as(Obama !!???) because they are after you...

No comments:

Post a Comment