Sunday, February 25, 2018

CIA had me watch another individual in this very same room to piss in his pants.

CIA individual told me under MKULTRA, when he presses the button on my command, individual will piss in his pants...and so I didn't know what he was talking about all drugged up...he says, "watch...press the button now"...
All I saw was an individual twist in an attempt to stop urine in his bladder and then he pissed right there....I began to laugh...

CIA individual to me, "no no...you don't understand...thats you right there..."

I go, "can't be me since am here"

Look at the room, "its your room in Novo mesto....it is what you will look like".

It was this very room.

YOU STILL WANT TO TELL ME I DON'T HAVE BRAIN IMPLANTS AND THERE ARE NO CAMERAS IN HERE !!????


This house was used as some sort of training facility during my stay in US. All the doors were hacked - they have installed electronic option in them, so the neighbor can walk back and forth through the house without any obstacles. This is what I was told under MKULTRA and I don't see how otherwise individual manages to get in the house with keys inside of the locks...this will be already my second instalation of the operating system within two days as no driver again works on a brand new windows installation(on new hard drive). They use USB key with a program that messes up all your USB drivers(he just gets in, sticks one into USB and gets out of the room - enough to make few steps to the toilet and by the time you return computer is totally useless piece of junk)..

THE ONE WHO INSTRUCTED AND HAVE CLOSELY MONITORED(MONITORS) WHOLE OPERATION IS A PSYCHIATRIST TATJANA PROKSELJ. HE IS TOLD(INSTRUCTED) ON WHAT TO DO TO CAUSE HARM. IT BECAME EVIDENT AFTER CERTAIN THINGS DISAPPEARED AND THEN REAPPEARED THAT IDEA WAS TO CAUSE MAXIMUM PSYCHOLOGICAL HARM(the two were in bed with one another - she supposedly trained him to be as abusive as possible and she was trained by older psychiatrist whose name is Zoran Mudza).

Whose implants do I have !!??? Possibly from both sides....American and Russian(MINSK)...

On this stage, I was told by CIA and Mr. Slavoj Zizek how I don't actually stand chances to get here, but that I have to be still used for their cause to go on...Zizek justified the whole thing as a monthly pay for them and convenient for all parties involved...Zizek also attempted to assist United Nations by orchestrating with Mudza real nightmare in our garage - they had me hold ax in my hands and have filmed me holding one claiming on how I murdered my family(how I will not be capable to prove opposite and then how the whole thing is just a help to UN and others suggested how my case will help many in US get out of the prison system = again Putan Putanowich making deals with America CIA to scam people and so on).

ZORAN MUDZA DID GO AS FAR AS PLACING ME INJ SAME ROOM WHEN FORCEFULLY HOSPITALIZED IN 2014 WITH AN INDIVIDUAL WHO CUT HIS MOM IN PIECES AND HAVE STASHED HER BODDY IN FRIDGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment