Friday, February 9, 2018

I was born on December 9th, of 1971 at 0900 hours

As a child, I my physical strength matched strength of 10 children. I was attacked daily up to age 12 by groups 10/15 kids(till I stopped resisting their attacks on what I was forced to allow fat bully or bullies to hit me)...

BUT REMEMBER THAT AS MUCH AS I WAS BEATEN DAILY UP  UP TO AGE 12 THAT I WOULD TAKE SELF INITIATIVE TO ENGAGE AS A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL IN PHYSICAL RETALIATORY ATTACKS ON GROUP OR even GROUPS OF KIDS WHICH OFTEN TIMES WOULD END BEATEN UP BY ME(till they would gather enough kids to get me down) !!!


I KNEW WHAT SLOVENIAN SCHOOL SYSTEM WANTED(I knew as child what happens when you are beaten up daily in school and at home), AND I HIT BACK MORE OFTEN THAN WHAT YOU CAN IMAGINE DESPITE KNOWING THAT I WILL END THAT SAME DAY BEATEN UP YET AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN(not a number and not size mattered to me - I always got it done and they all knew what/why was coming when I walked in their direction - I never took on anything I couldn't finish, and you guys involved in this case are therefore not an exception to my rule) !!! 

THEIR PROFITING(basically retarding individual's personal growth/child's early development = intellectuality) VIA ALL THIS METHODS DIDN'T PRODUCE ANY RESULTS AND NEVER EVER WILL...I AM HERE TODAY AND I WILL BEAT YOU DOWN BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER !!!

I didn't complain or complain because I would be a whimp(I have walked in pool of my own blood when working on the ship - its what my shoes have had turned into and I din't complain to anyone)...its a progressive call for the war as I make things clear first for everyone to know who, how, and why...you get it !!????

No longer physically, but as an grown up intellectually via courts(you were and are nothing more than violent thugs who have failed more than million times despite everything - you are nothing more than subhumans in my eyes...all of you)...

No comments:

Post a Comment