Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Slovenian nations is a nation of dogs(thugs and not humans)

Americans(and so were others) were SHOCKED when visiting city of Novo mesto on how voracious locals were...Netanyahu could have bought entire Slovenia for few Dollars if he wanted to in 1998....back in Miami, I was severely insulted about Slovenian culture for years and even suggested at Braman motors how Jews are gonna buy one with fistful of Dollars...I filed complaints against the company at local Equal  Employment and Opportunity Commission just to latter endure as seen here...

When foreign delegations visited and I was drugged up, locals' voracious attitude surfaced....everybody felt was better than I was...and they all wanted something for nothing. Culture as primitive(laughable) as one can possibly be. Problem is that nothing ever changed.


Few days ago, my mother again tried to castigate/reproach on how I have American citizenship...I answered her with, "well...you are right mommy...its not that I have left with nothing at age 23 to USA where I worked like slave 20 hours a day and seven days a week on ship for slavery wages...that I slept in the truth for two months at the time before laying down in decent bed....its not that you got everything in Slovenia transformed because of me...it is truth mommy...I have stolen one like the brother from Medvedev and other politicians from Kremlin did...you are right mommy"...

HER NOSE FELL OFF AND WITH COILED UP TAIL SHE QUIETLY LEFT....SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY WORDS LEFT THAT COULD USE TO INSULT...

WHEN I RETURNED IN 2006 BACK TO SLOVENIA, MY MOTHER DIDN'T EVEN SALUTE ME AFTER 11.5 YEARS, BUT HAVE INSTEAD PROCEEDED TO SUGGEST ME ON HOW AM AMERICAN SPY AND THAT I SHOULD SURRENDER HER MY US PASSPORT....NOT THAT YOU WOULD SELL EVEN YOUR OWN MOMS MY DEAR SLOVENIANS, YOU SELL YOUR SONS ;)

NO WONDER COUNTRY'S TERRITORY IS SHRINKING WITH THIS DEGREE OF CRIMINALITY/CORRUPTION AS ONE IS EATING ITSELF FROM WITHIN(USED TO BE FOUR TIMES BIGGER AND NOW IS LEFT ONLY WHAT YOU SEE ON THE MAP)....AM I RIGHT PAHOR/CERAR/ERJAVEC !!????


In respect to the word "dogs" in the title...I love animals and I love dogs...just an expression used to place the real price tag on my fellow men. Songs, as seen here, are for dummies - those who suffer from schizophrenia and see something that is not only outside of this shithall, but also inside(or why one left his hometown on the first place)...

No comments:

Post a Comment