Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Slovenian prosecutor Bojan Avbar(local police in Novo mesto and lawyer Miroslav Berger - neighbor) are falling appart with speed of light

Just hour ago, I had a haircut on home with heairdresser who have visited ongoingly our house for the last 20 years. She was present during many MKULTRA situations and serves to above stated departments(criminal individuals) and individuals as a manipulative tool used for obtaining false proofs. Here is example on how things went on today...



Situation in the house goes on exactly under MKULTRA scenario...there is letter still hanging in garage(already for over two months) on the spot which never ever applied to one(instructed under MKULTRA, when you see this letter here it will be already too late for you), father have recently demonstrated his fishing skills by posting himself(went on for twoo days and all day long and message here was also it is too late for you) infront of one of garages of which doors he left wide open(knowing that I see all listed here via cameras), first aid kit was posted on garage window and my neighbor ensured on how I would check circled area on camera system(monitor) by breaking in room and highlighting one(I did and two days latter my mom falsely claimed how nail have fallen of her toe - facts is that she have always had problem with that toe and she also ensured that emergency aid kit was left afterwards on table in the kitchen for additional 5 days - under MKULTRA, I was suggested that they are coming to get me and kit will be there in case anyone of us gets injured), and so on and on and on...no longer about figues and dates only(she have also brought Israeli type of frozen food and ensured there was nothing left other than olives in fridge - chicken became new shish kebab), but MKULTRA lunacy expanded....and I as I moved in other area of the house, other insanity tricks as instructed by local police begun to play important role...if I only take out trash, Berger or other neighbour meets me....Miroslav Berger(political tourist host) suggested me two months ago after blocking me with car(he pulled car right infront of me as I was returning home and then he slowly drove behind me as I walked home) on how I should be careful not to catch cold(Miroslav Berger was the one who sent psychiatrist from his home into our house in 2012 on what I was hospitalized next day).....

WHY ALL THIS !!???? BECAUSE BOJAN AVBAR AND LOCAL POLICE TRY TO PROVE AT ALL COSTS ON HOW I AM UNCONTROLLABLE...PROBLEMATIC AND EVEN DANGEROUS IN OWN ENVIRONEMT :)))) THIS PRECISELY IS WHY AND HOW...

And so for today, criminal geniuses came up with extra extra smart plan via hairdresser whose name I will not mention...

As I came up in the kitchen to have a haircut(phone rang and so I assumed that it was my turn as this usually os the case), my criminal mommy told infront of hairdresser that she called me by mistake...it was not mistake...nonono...I had to seat at the table and wait to be next afterfall, since she already >>almost<< have finished with her haircut...

And so I seat on what doors open and father begins to gesture that outside is sunny(they instructed on all sorts of MKULTRA scenarios/signs - on what words would mean to me for me - often times idea was for me to interpretate them as quit - its too late for you nothing you can do)....he doesn't end and repeats himself on what I ask him if he can stop with his bullying - outside was snowing and there was no sign of sun anywhere...mother becomes disapproving and hairdresser begins to act in a funny way...like it or not, they have to calm after I suggest them what is written here, but do not stop...

Hairdresser continues with issue of fatness and is trying to obtain via one not only an excuse for her involvement in MKUKLTRA, but to obtain further what would be credible witnessing for police as per my not being controllable....she tries to obtain one by making me say on how we first met in 2008 asking me what type of food I like to eat...what did I ate in USA and from there on she tries to obtain verbal statement from me by gesturing me on how she only remembers me how slim I was back in 2008 when we first met...here is where/when I disagree with her(off course with smile on my face)....I immediately correct her with laughter...not like this at all(obviously I don't want to go face to face with her in respect to MKULTRA and create incident)...

I know precisely who you are and what you are coming in for in this very house :))))) I suggest you to stick to hairstyling which is great and leave police aside to me ;) 

Lets keep schizophrenia(THIS IS WHAT YOU LOCAL POLICE DO) away from our relationship...I know you read this and in case you do not, they will explain to you who owns whom here :)))) 

When hairstyling ended, father off course returned to pick his "hearing apparat"(one serves other purposes as well as explained) from window area...both parents left shorty back on consent(to take new instructions either from local police or psychiatrists) - just visibly disappointed(angry)...I guess "sun" did't bring them fortune today....

THEY ARE BLATANTLY DUMB(CRIMINALLY NAIVE) PEOPLE WHO HAVE SETTLED FOR LIES FROM(MUCH HAS TO DO WITH HIM) LAWYER MIROSLAV BERGER AND BOJAN AVBAR FOR CRIMINALS LIKE THIS I HAVE ZERO RESPECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment