Thursday, March 29, 2018

VIDEO(Slovensko and in English) - ONLY WENT ON TERRACE TO CALL MY MOTHER AND KEY WITH USB ATTACHED TO IT WAS PLACED INSIDE OF MY BACKPACK'S MAIN FRONT POCKET

NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS...AND MORE PROBLEMS ABOUT WHICH THEY WANT ME TO TALK ABOUT INSTEAD OF WRITING NEWS THAT MATTERS. This also indicates on just how desperate they are in their action to stop me...

Not allowed in the attic area, new bb gun destroyed, how stolen key with USB key attached on one found its way back in my room, USB virus that cut my internet now blocked even two days old laptop from the ability to obtain one via cable, and more explained...
In a house with over 150 meters(2) on each floor(about 400/450 square meters of interior house area), its a bit bad play for me to identify with ground floor cameras only on who the third party tenant is in this very house....and without physical access to attic area(for over year already) and with no coverage on first floor where am now located, it is impossible to know what is happening in the house(they turn also cameras off as pleased via remote controller or some other device)...


And as I was on my way to local bank today and wanted to ensure that someone wouldn't plant me key in here during my absence, I have video recorded entire room prior to leaving...

 As I almost finished recording already(only backpack was left for me to video record - already was checked several times yesterday and today), I came across the key(with USB attached to it where important information was stored) which was placed into the main front pocket of the backpack(its where normally I would store the key, and certainly was the place which I checked not once, but instead several times just as any normal person would first).

THERE ARE MICROCAMERAS IN HERE 100% JUST AS WERE BELLOW

Why bank...newly created password via copy paste also didn't work today when entering(copy pasting) one for the third time(I first created copy/paste password and then attempted to log in via again what would be copypaste operation - it didn't work and it doesn't work - please don't ask me why)...

4 ROOM KEYS ARE STILL MISSING...

On that usb key attached to this very key, video information was stored about the night when I moved from downstairs upstairs and was microwaved(information might have been edited now as a result) upstairs as well....mother was already up washing floor(incl. area under my room) that morning at 07:00(probably even 6:30 or 6:00 hours am) which never ever happened before(she gets up at about 7:30/8:00 am)...

This is a total laughter(scorn) into my face and is done to me more by local police than anyone else.

POLICE TOTALLY FAILED TO ASSIST ME IN ANY WAY.

What was the idea behind all these...

Idea was to scatter my mind all over the place by microwaving me, performing acoustic torture on me, use MKULTRA threats, and cause total destruction of personal property inside of this very house(from where even keys from my room disappeared) , so I could be rated as self-destroying paranoid...perhaps to intimidate me to the point that I would even keep silent about it...no such thing here. My memory operates excellent and I very am sober(extremely well calculated - with the accuracy of zero error in whatever is that I perform)...picking up belongings in backpacks each time I showered or even used a toilet, walking to city and back with them didn't result in anything else than good and much-needed physical exercise(they suggested me under MKULTRA on how I will carry with me all this stuff and all for nothing as in the end I will be destroyed anyways hahaha...hahaha because I need exercise, so more I carry on my back better am off ;).

HERE IS WHERE KEY WAS PLACED BACK TODAY - TOTALLY BIZZARE(designed to frustrate which am not even the slightest bit - my memory and rest are functioning remarkably well - have lost exactly zero self-confidence - nothing as they procrastinated the case would be - two days of sleep without microwawing did very very good to me).
This is where the key was placed...I checked one(just as anyone else would) three times yesterday and this morning as I searched for one to deseperately lock room this morning...obviously this would be the first place where I would check or anyone else for that matter...doing stuff like this is basically calling me mentally retarded and I have already indicated that I prefer to have limbs cut off vs being labeled(branded like animal) as insane...scenario is STRAIGHT FROM BOOK OF PSYCHIATRISTS who are now even desperately trying to save their asses(no longer cover up for Putan Pputanowich only, but their own asses as there is nowhere they can continue to run with it) !!!

REGARDING CAMERAS IN THE HOUSE...CAMERAS WERE ONLY ALLOWED TO BE POSTED ON THIS PROPERTY ON THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE ON THE GROUND FLOOR(order from my father and I know why very well now)...NONE OF THE CAMERAS WAS EVER POSTED ON THE OUTSIDE OR WHAT I HAVE FIRST ANTICIPATED WOULD USE THEM FOR(THIS ARE EXTERNAL CAMERAS TO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR)...
You can't see anything for these here on what is on first floor or attic area(invisible are interior 300 meters of the house).

COVERING GROUND FLOOR WITH CAMERAS THAT ARE DISCONNECTED ONGOINGLY BY THIRD PARTY(MY NEIGHBORS), DOESN'T DO ANY GOOD TO ME OTHER THAN GIVING ME THE ABILITY IN DAYTIME TO SEE VISITORS AND WOULD BE USED ACCORDING TO THEIR SCENARIO TO SUGGEST TO PUBLIC ON HOW I HAD EVEN CAMERAS INSIDE OF THE HOUSE AND THEREFORE MUST BE PARANOID WHO ONGOINGLY FORGETS HIS BELONGINGS, DELIBERATELY DESTROYS HIS OWN PROPERTY, AND SO ON AND SO FORTH...

This is a high tech "cat and mouse" game used to portray me as paranoid...scenario(play) straight from book of psychiatrists.
TOTAL ATTACK ON JOURNALISM(FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION) AND ME AS HUMAN BEING...

Video coming on this subject, but am forced to go right now to the local bank(copy/paste password doesn't work even via bank's virtual keyboard) wouldn't allow me to log into the newly created online personal bank account(keep in mind that I have created some 50.000 online accounts in my life...created at least 1000 email accounts and posted some 500.000 online comments between years 2010 and 2016....had online banking in USA without ever experiencing any of this....this scenario too is used for me to lose more time and provocate me)...

No comments:

Post a Comment