Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Here is my personal message to Ljubljana's psychiatric hospital(to Aleksandar Vučić and Vladimir Putin) - make sure to eat one

Zoran Mudza(half Serb and half Slovenian) was(and is) a psychitrist who have along with Tatjana Prokselj(she was his student) designed MKULTRA program in Slovenia against me(most severe torture possible) on behalf of Vladimir Putin and Aleksandar Vučić(Serbian president thirsty with Putin for creation of new Yugoslavia) if I wouldn't comply with genocide and be silent about what went on...

Aleksandar Vučić was promissed by Vladimir Putin a return of Kosovo to Serbia and I understand Americans agreed to that(at least what they suggested under MKULTRA)...

Aleksandar Vučić wants money(for creation of new Yugoslavia) and not just from anyone, but from wealtiest people in the world that include Rothschilds...and so they came up with extremelly dirty ideas in respect to my case...why would I get anything at all when they could get money through to me....

Because Balkan is a criminal pot withot buttom(its crime is endless)...Zoran Mudza have drove me on several opportunitities even to Belgrade to meet with future Yugoslav president Aleksandar Vučić(he is already sicretly assigned position from all criminal bosses that work underground accross the territory of ex Yugoslavia - basically they mass sabotage domestic economies and create enemies just as Putin did and does in Baltic states and Ukraine)...was in his apartment in Belgrade...I wouldn't turn this individual my back even for a single second is all I can say about him and all others I met...

Zoran Mudza(secret undergroud Yugoslav agent) have another accomplice who works with him in Ljubljana's psychitric hospital(in same department with him and also after hours - individual appears to be Serbian and is nurse)...this is what my whole case is all about...Yugoslav Balkan criminality and please forgive me to hate this murderous KREMLIN gangsters with passion...

Recent situation in Kosovo https://www.oslobodjenje.ba/vijesti/region/vucic-incident-na-kosovu-brutalna-provokacija-351223 was staged by Serbian secret services(Albanian police officers were Serbian infiltrators - same as the case was in Ukraine and in Baltic states basically - provocateurs)...

Zoran Mudza and his accomplice(co worker - male nurse) have even go as far as demonstrating me car hijacking under MKULTRA on what they life threatened me if I wouldn't comply with their demands...condition me with either their dirty pro Yugoslav politics or death...

I liked idea about new Yugoslavia (very much in fact and you can see what I was writing about on this news site) just as I did about Russian/Ukrainian union...but when already ruined life(this people went as far as using microwawes, ultrasound, X-raying, psychitric torture, brain implants, forced unemployment, threats, MKULTRA torture and so on - they need traitors/nazis, so they stay afloat with their politics...need traitors/nazis, so they can continue to lie/appologise genocide - but there is no bigger traitor and hater than what they are and its proven fact on this site) and criminals are in question, there trully never ever was any question for me...

You are worthless traitorous scum Aleksandar Vučić - servant of Vladimir Putin is what you are(he was and is using you and Pahor to do to me what you already have and what you continue to do - not easy for me, but its okay - even that greatly dehumanized, I learned to drink my own tears and will proudly stay human being to the very last moment - you can't say the same as is nothing human in you)....

Nor should murderous KREMLINIST Slovenia or Serbia be anywhere even near European Union(any civilized nations)...not with politics like this...

Now I can again go in peace(perhaps into the night, but not with clouds in my head)...in peace as world knows what this whole thing was/is all about...

No comments:

Post a Comment