Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I never read scripts - ever



I have only once in my life time red from the script(own scrip and one is unique as I gave totally different view on situation) and that was when Mr. Trump for whom I have campaigned came up with stranger and stranger stuff...finally with "grab them by the pussy" issue...

That time I really did wrote a script and it took me about three weeks to gather myself emotionally and rationally before one was written as I no longer was sure to either continue to support him or just look the other way...women's rights are for me the biggest and most important issue on this world, so  I had a real trouble going forward with it...

Other than that no...I build in my head even up to 8 hours long documentaries(pictures and scripts) and then just throw them into reality...

Lets say I get interested in something...and then probably chew on that two/three weeks or so and then just do it...the price(tall) for such stuff was huge as I neglected physical health(gained few killos and have emptied quite a few cofee jars)...it makes me actually feel good to take on something huge...no scripts ever...just myself in my own world with own views on world...life...My views might have appeared as wrong(contradicting today's views) in the past, but I don't see myself as wrong in anything I have done in the past because I learned from it and am using past to build future...

I use special techniques in respect to areas of my interest...lets say I would read whatever is of my interest and then if complex let seat overnight...usually would have answer in the morning...sometimes is abit more complex and takes years to get it done in my head the way I would want...the more complex stuff one solves, the more new windows of knowledge opens to one and you build like this a pyramid...pyramid of your own...it only works as long as you learn from it(meaning that you continue to upgrade), and probably bad when you no longer can...I am specially upset because of this in respect to my neighbors for what they have done to me as I lost time that could be used for meaningful stuff rather than stupidies...

I am not stalker...I was stalked and have well demonstrated on how to overcome all....

ADVANCED PSYCHOLOGY(video): Part 4 of 4 How To Combat(survive) Mind Control and Electronic Harassments https://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2018/01/advanced-psychologyvideo-part-4-of-4.html

ADVANCED PSYCHOLOGY(video): Part 3 of 4 How To Combat(survive) Mind Control and Electronic Harassments 

ADVANCED PSYCHOLOGY(video): Part 2 of 4 How To Combat(survive) Mind Control and Electronic Harassments 

ADVANCED PSYCHOLOGY(video): Part 1 of 4 How To Combat(survive) Mind Control and Electronic Harassments 

No comments:

Post a Comment