Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I trully wanted to help - as much as I could, but

with people like Vladimir Putin, Aleksandar Vučić and Borut Pahor - resistance becomes duty !!! They got Western technology through to me, they betrayed me(have turned me even into nazi hater via continous betrayal and torture), have used forced unemployment without granting me any right to unemployment for no less than 13 years. attempted to kill me on more than one occasion(have gone as far as changing tires on my car in car assasination plot), have engaged with psychiatry against me to keep me quiet("stay content with less than nothing for eveything done and forget what we owe and have done to you, so we can do it again"), want my money via human rights scams(only God knows what types of consequences last 6 months will have cancer wise), and want political monopoly via betrayal...sorry folks...with "leaders"(criminals) like this I don't want to have anything to do with...

My niece's husband is great great friend with Aleksandar Vučić(this is where Mitja Weber/Veber got orders from in respect to destruction of my computer equipment to be totally exact)...both are computer enthusiasts...both also share quality of common criminals more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment