Saturday, April 21, 2018

SLOVENIA IS A MURDEROUS KREMLIN SATELITE - CONCENTRATION CAMP FOR THE NATIVES IN 2018 IS WHAT IT IS

I will work very hard to get murderous Slovenia thrown out of European Union and United Nations as one has no place in either of the two...
Nothing ever changed in respect to Slovenia(KREMLIN) and because of that fact, it is time to make changes.
What was done to me in Slovenia in 1994, I have published in 2009(hard to believe stuff is what I published)...it is finally admitted in 2018 that stuff like this was real in old Jugoslavia...

When will they admit as seen here was done to me in all new Slovenia(same old same that have fallen appart with wars and is instead controlled now via Kremlin) since they are engaging in genocide against me in 2018 !!?????

No comments:

Post a Comment