Friday, April 20, 2018

Stolen Semitic identities and wars in Mideast(I am you and you are me)...

REALISTIC, ORIENTED TOWARD GLOBAL ECONOMY(ambitious) RATHER THAN REGIONAL CONFLICT(regional conflict vision in this case is even impossible to even resolve), AND ETHICAL is how I see Israeli Arab solution as...
Time to stop divide and conquer politics that covered your world with bombs(mine with MKULTRA and all sorts of torture methods) and turned your people in scapegoats all over the Europe(world) while advocating Hitlerism(even via Lebanese sacrifice) that wants you out of existence anyways(they did same to me - ruined my life and demanded from me to advocate/promote nazism/fascism)...its time for real politics. Real politics means being foremost realistic.



I WISH TO BOTH A LOTS OF PROSPERITY AND FOREMOST LOVE... NOTHING CAN COMPARE WITH FREEDOM AND FREEDOM IS POSSIBLE ONLY WITH MUTUAL COOPERATION(RESPECT AND RECOGNITION FOR ONE ANOTHER - BEING REALISTIC AND A SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE).

LET THEM KEEP THEIR IDENTITIES AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN...IN UNITY IS POWER !!!


Lets just for hypothetical purposes(noooo different from reality) supose that everybody in Mideast is dead now except Rouhani and his team who took refuge in secret bunker during nukeout...


POINT OF NO RETURN....

No comments:

Post a Comment