Monday, April 30, 2018

What went around, came back to hit you straight in your ass - am I right Charles !!?????

Not because he would really want too, but instead to make fun(humiliate) of me just as others did(it is at least what they believed the case would be), Charles also came up with his idea of my dating one of his royals...and really was beautiful girl...but Charles had other plans for her(really really great groom), and laughter(humiliation) turned into exactly as seen here...



BEING BETRAYED ON GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES, I HAVE DEVELOPED PERSONAL QUOTE....AND I HAVE DEVELOP ONE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN(LETS JUST SAY NOT GOOD LOOKING OR STANDING IN MY EYES)...QUOTE IS, "IT IS MUCH BETTER TO BE BETRAYED THAN TO BETRAY" !!!

And Charles...how are things today...I see that your brown eyed "Mel Gibson"(what Charles have seen him as - Mel Gibson and excellent writer - in reality just a terrorist) went from "excellent writer" into family biographer and she from beautiful young woman into drug addict :))))

Gabriella was in Novo mesto in this very house on a visit and so was her ex with her who became great friend of Moscow/Belgrade terrorist Miroslav Berger(my neighbor - ex lawyer who became even political tourist tour-boy for most influential in the world)...it was this neighbor Miroslav Berger that turned her ex per Putan Putanowich into a real terrorist who begun to build story on Gabriela's family...was back to Novo mesto where he met me on several occasions when transferred via abductions from Miami(and I was very very unhappy - treated like an animal by Miroslav Berger who didn't mind to hit whenever non-compliant with his violence on me)...is it interesting Charles !!???? It must be because when you swim and engage all drugged up in group sex with terrorists at midnights in palace's pool(when Queen sleeps - am I right Charles !!???), it just must be...
Will probably age into her full time aunt(princess Michael) for whom I don't think she is so racist at all...I think princess Michael is just unfulfilled and not even racist(she would if she could, but she doesn't because one is limited to her own miserable dead end world...is interacting with closed minded people who rather than giving hope and see fun side of the world are into dramas)...
Good times....
Aatish Taseer(38) got a special lesson on how to properly write biography on Royals via my neighbor Miroslav Berger(is a lawyer who was deeply involved in terrorist activities per Belgrade already in Yugoslavia).
Found better(more "fulfilling") option than Gabriella...







WRITTEN PROUDLY
BY BASTIAN AUSER - Бостиан Авсец

No comments:

Post a Comment