Saturday, May 12, 2018

Just as promised under MKULTRA the case would be, Belgrade TERRORIST Mitja Veber(niece's husband) modified kitchen microwave into radiation bomb

It wasn't like this while ago(even about three months ago) when my EMF detecting pen detector wouldn't detect any radiation...yesterday, however, EMF detector detected whopping 196 MicroTeslas leak(idea was to make me use pen to assure me on how there is no radiation on what microwave was modified into a microwave bomb)...thats about 1960 x times more radiation than what is recommended limit for laptop use(0.1)...
My niece works for health department in Slovenia what is most worry some fact of them all.



Moscow/Belgrade/Ljubljana's TERRORISM politic is extremely regretful. 

I pitty mental patients that govern three countries and have stank whole world(incl. own countries where Russians were beaten up when protesting Putin's inauguration)...

It became now clear to me why mother and father depart kitchen whenever am using microwave...

My neighbor again radiated yesterday and have removed another new flag frome ceiling while I was in the room...

No comments:

Post a Comment