Thursday, May 3, 2018

My blood pressure now(for a week already and am awoken at 0800am each day via whatever is used) now at 142/88(night and day) - Exercise no longer helps to lower one in any way

It used to be that I posted online situation  in respect to directed energy attacks and those would stop almost at once...its now(for about week) that if used in low frequency, I no longer even detect any changes in respect to pressure sound(its all the same to me now)...


Its not problematic in respect to issue for which neighbor who takes orders from Kremlin via Ljubljana have promissed would happen under MKULTRA....this incident is related to incident from about month ago when I went for a walk and would have to stop on every 50 meters to catch breath(and have done so for another 4 hours)...what have one used to cause such physical issue on that occasion I do not know, but it was exacly as promissed under MKULTRA...all I know is that he promissed me under MKULTRA that I will probably not make it(will end in hospital or perhaps even die) to the spring.....he did this once and issue ever since changed into another issue(anything like this never repeated again) for which also I was also gestured will happen...it changed into boiling(raising) my blood via directed energy weapon to the point that would result even in death...
How much am I in physical shape...enough to walk for 9 hours straight in forest(did yesterday and today together over 13 hours of exercise like this) loaded with no less than 20kg(about 40lb)...was in much better shape for the most of my life sure(had more kilos and never have suffered from here mentuioned issues in my life time), but situation is not bad..not bad to the degree that high pressure sound would go on night and day for a week already(24 hours a day and for about 7 days now)...
Whatever will happen to me will happen because it is easier for them to get read off me than to pay what they owe...top psychologists/psychiatrists from US/UK have told me under MKULTRA when away from politicians(during walks/exercise) that what was happening in fact was the biggest disparity world have ever seen...and I really was treated like a dummy by real dummies...

Per Putan Putanowich(KREMLIN - BELGRADE - LJUBLJANA), this political dummies suggested ONLY when job is finished if you ever manage to get one finished(go ahead and tell your story to the world on what we have done to you and even lobby for us as we agreed was the order - and it took me no less than 9 years to tell the world what was done to me under MKULTRA that lasted for over 10 years)...

Well, I finished the impossible(was reminded since 2000 on how I no longer have chances for bringing up anything about what went on in respect to my case - for no less than 6 years I was reminded under MKULTRA on how I no longer have any chances due to ammount of drugs and ECTs used on me) and they added in addition to MKULTRA issues, obstacles almost impossible to cross(even psychiatric physical torture became new reality) - anything to block me from witnessing...anything to yet again violate own promisses...

If and individual would manage to pass only 10% of what I have managed to accomplish, I would take my hat down infront of him/her...not like this in my case...disparity between real dummies and myself continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment