Thursday, May 3, 2018

Regarding my MKULTRA statements

Those might seem to whomever/whatever despire being supported by facts(chain of facts)...I really do not care...the stranger(odd is the truth that numerous other people have failed to witness about), the better...what matters is what I will look like on the other side of the river when I climbing out with pray between my teeths...have done it numerous times before(heavily discouraged with use of extreme government violence on me) and don't see how I would ever fail...the bigger the risk, the more rewarding it is in my book...
Because I never ever took on anything I couldn't handle...and I don't care about what those who never ever wet their feet in water have to say about it either(that much about Putins and Trumps - keep it to yourself losers)...

No comments:

Post a Comment